About Natalija Hellesoe
Natalija is an organizational development coach and OKR expert. She supports companies wanting to increase focus, autonomy, and value creation to identify and prioritize their challenges, set valuable goals and continuously improve.
Natalija has been working within People Development and Transformation since 2010 before starting her own business offering an entire ecosystem of training and coaching focusing on Leadership & Responsibility, Objectives & Key Results and Agile HR & Learning.
In 2020, she published the practical book “OKRs at the center: How to drive change with goals and create the organization you want” together with Sonja Mewes via Sense & Respond Press.
Know more about Natalija at LinkedIn
About Sarika Kharbanda
Sarika is a Global Change Agent, Change Hacker, Business agility coach and Lean change Community builder who
1) influences organisational change through artful interventions
2) explores how to nudge change forward by understanding and valuing multiple perspectives
3) believes and lives with being comfortable to navigate the VUCA world
4) co-creates change with businesses, leaders, communities, and individuals across organisational hierarchies and functions balancing a push and pull approach to change
5) co-creating to build a vibrant modern lean change community
In February 2019, Sarika announced her Podcast ‘Perspectives of Change’ that explores how to nudge change forward by understanding and valuing different perspectives.
Know more about Sarika at LinkedIn
Subscribe to upcoming YouTube channel